Friday, June 04, 2010

third run

Sundown last saturday was my third 10km run. a word to describe the run is AWESOME! its been a long time i have this feeling. much better timing this time round, clocking in at 1hour 11min. shaving off 9 min from my last run. doing those fitness helps i guess. the first 2km was super hyper, after which energy started draining off. reaching the 5km mark abs started to feel damn wrong. staring at the sky of changi coast road watching plane fly across my head, i just feel like chasing those plane. crossing the finishing line was the best feeling, feeling that sense of achievement all tiredness was worth while. BEST RUN WITH BEST RUNNING MATES!

Filling our stomach at xinwang cafe after run, oh just make me feel that my run was wasted again. but who cares at least i did burnt some fats before loading it. nice night spend.

im already looking forward to next run, 7.5km cancer run. why is running so addictive? im loving it!


meph, eunice, sam, me ( spot my ugly tan lines)